What is a closure or frontal?
Closure Unit: Recommended for beginner wig wearers. This unit from either collection will include a 5x5 HD or medium brown lace. We prefer to use 5x5 lace closures because of the added versatility. This closure can accommodate two parts (middle and side) unlike most standard 4x4 closures.
Frontal Unit: These units require careful maintenance but will essentially give the client a full and natural hairline. We offer this lace in a 13x4 size.
How many Bundles are required per unit?
Each unit whether it is a frontal or closure unit will require 3 bundles of hair. If the unit will include hair that is longer than 22inches, D’fined Beauty recommends purchasing or sending in 4 bundles for added fullness. The longer the hair, it is required to use 4 bundles so the unit will not look less dense.
Bob units require
2 bundles (2-12in bundles) and either a closure or frontal.
From the date your order is placed there will be a 10-21 business day turnaround (weekends are not included). There is an option to have the service rush ordered for $100.
Each unit comes with a standard
primary part of choice. The options available are (Middle part, Right Straight part, Left straight Part, Right Curved Part, Left curved part).
We also offer the option to add an
additional secondary part for $5 for both closure and frontal units.
All units can be tinted to match your particular skin tone. You’ll have the following options to choose from: Almond, Caramel, Light Brown, Medium brown, Cafe and Dark Brown.
Shades listed go from lightest tint to darkest!
Shipping and Taxes
All domestic shipping will require a signature, with tracking provided at a flat rate of $16.99. Packages will be sent through UPS 3-5 day Ground Shipping
Every order will include a Texas state tax of 8.25%.
We do not accept returns or exchanges! Please be sure to accurately measure your head for your custom unit, accounting for braids that will lay underneath. All sales are FINAL and cannot be refunded!
Unit Maintenance Tips
1. Use a sulfate free/clarifying shampoo on your extensions
2. Be sure to always condition your hair for up to 15 mins and rinse with cool water.
3. Keep a wide tooth comb on hand while handling all textures when detangling.
4. Always gently handle your unit to prevent any tears in the lace.
5. Allow your unit to air dry. If in a rush for time be careful while blow drying the unit and do not hold the dryer extremely close to the unit.
6. If using adhesive, apply 70% alcohol to the lace to remove and residue. Proceed to condition once adhesive has been completely removed.
7. Before styling, apply a lightweight heat protectant spray of your choice to your unit,
8. In order to maintain your curls/waves, D’fined Beauty prefers a styling foam instead of a mousse. The foam is known to define curls while keeping a soft look.
9. Curly Hair units: Apply small amounts of oil to your hair weekly for added moisture. This can be done. By adding oil to your spray bottle or applying a small drop and applying throughout your hair.
Ghost Wig Making and Bundle Wholesale Inquiry
If interested in purchasing hair and/or units at a wholesale price please email us at email@example.com and our wholesale menu will be forwarded over. Please be sure to include three dates and times you would be available to further discuss your future order and to ask any questions you may have regarding the process. Looking forward to working with you in the near future!
Hair Offered at Wholesale: RAW Indonesian
Lace Offered at Wholesale: Virgin Transparent/HD Lace Closures and Frontals
Notice balding in your lace closure or frontal but wanting you keep the unit you currently have? D’fined Beauty now offers “Unit Reconstruction”. All lace closure reconstructions will be $165. This will include:
removal of old lace, washing and conditioning of wefts, resewing and customization-
DOES NOT include the lace closure or frontal and will need to be purchased at the time of checkout.
Brand Ambassador Program
How To Properly Measure Your Head Tutorial
All of ready to wear units will be based off of standard SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE cap sizes.
There will be no need for you to use our 6 standard measurements, you will only need to know your circumference head size in order to purchase. (I.e- SMALL: 21.5in, MEDIUM: 22.5in, LARGE: 23.5in) If your circumference is larger than a 23.5in, please proceed and create a custom unit that is tailored specifically for you.
Frontal units will require 6 MEASUREMENTS: Use the diagram below to guide you while measuring. Please be sure to measure as accurately as possible to ensure an exact fit.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH A TUTORIAL ON HOW TO ACCURATELY MEASURE YOUR HEAD!!!
First time wearing a unit? Not sure what to do?
You came to the right place and you're going to LOVE your first unit. With following these three simple steps you'll be able to give your hair a real break from heavy tension pulling styles all while rocking this alternative protective look.
1) Simple braid you hair straight back with 6 braids at the minimum (depending on the denisty and length of your hair you may need more braids. Remenber the flatter your braids, the more natural your wig will lay. Bulky braids = Bulky hair!
2) Apply your 4 Seasons Hair Gleaux Oil to your scalp and massage in. Then apply your wig cap to your head.
3) Slide the band behind your nape area and position the unit into place.